1. As a user of the Benefits Compass portal, you are eligible to receive personalized messaging via SMS, including updates and information about benefits programs.
2. You may reply "STOP” to opt out of SMS messaging. After you reply "STOP" we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. Please update your profile in Benefits Compass to remove text messaging as a communication method.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by Contact Us.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies depending on activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.